Change Over Time welcomes submissions from scholars, professional practitioners, and artists whose work brings a critical perspective to the selected issue theme. After approval of a short abstract, manuscript submissions can take a variety of forms including:
- Provocations (1,000 – 1,500 words)
- Short case studies (4,000 – 5,000 words)
- Articles (5,000 – 7,500 words, maximum 10 images)
- Photo essays (15 images and captions)
- Interviews/Profiles (3,000 – 5,000 words)
- Translations of key theoretical proposals critical to conservation discourse
Word length includes endnotes/references.